ajout ID analytic par page

lundi 3 août 2020

BOHÈME AU FÉMININ


De la couleur, du papier peint vintage, des éléments de cuisine ouverts et colorés, des accrochages surtout pas neutre... de la fantaisie et du rétro pour une ambiance bohème au féminin.































3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I have been coming to your blog for years and never commented. Today I felt like I should thank you for finding such beautiful homes to share. The time you take to do this is very much appreciated. Love from Canada! Stay safe and healthy!

stella a dit…

Thank you for this nice comment and for your loyalty.
You too, take care of yourself and I take this opportunity to greet all the Canadian friends who pass by here.
See you soon maybe ... with another little note under your favorite interiors. ;-)

Angela a dit…

Awww Thank you so much for this blog. I just found you a few days, and I am so glad I did. I am from Vancouver Canada, so thanks for the greeting as well.