ajout ID analytic par page

dimanche 11 octobre 2020

LE RÉFRIGÉRATEUR BLEU

 

Il est d'une couleur tendre, mais c'est ce réfrigérateur bleu pâle qui apporte un peu de caractère à cette cuisine.


















Stadshem

4 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

Greetings Stella, do you know the name or brand of coffee maker and where I might order it from and get it to Canada? I have seen different colored ones in your previous posts. Thanks and I love, love, love your blog. Have a great day.

stella a dit…

Hello Angela,
You should find this "moccamaster by technivorm" coffee maker on amazon.
Good Sunday

Angela a dit…

Hello again Stella, Update. I passed on the info you gave me to Mr. Right and I found my beautiful coffee maker under the tree yesterday. Stella thank you are a beautiful person and I love going through your past and recent post's. I love, love, love your blog! Thank you and Happy holiday wishes for and your family.

stella a dit…

I am glad I was helpful. Happy New Year Angela!